quinta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2009

my second day

helow, my second day was fine too, i had headache i dont know why maybe is about de other language or abou my felt down, i hit my head...
in the mornig i ate peanut butter with jealy and some milk
in the lunch i ate corn dog, is like one "salsicha empanada e frita", in here de food is froozen is very diference
i play a lot of with isabella, she have a lot of energy
my host grandma made some cokies, is nice and color
i went to hospital with grandma because she sells candys, the hospital is very bigger.. the city is cool we dont see people on the street all is very quiet
today isabella went to bale class, she is a dancer uhauah
please continue write coments in english and correct wrong, i like your coments
i dont have enought time to write in here, i will try put more pictures
byee

Um comentário:

  1. I had a headache and I dont known why, maybe its because I feltdown because I hit my head.

    ..... its like a fryed sausage, here the food is frozen so its diferent.
    ..... , she has a lot of energy
    ..... cookies
    I went to the hospital ......, hospital is very big ,..........

    please continue to write comments and correct waht is wrong.
    I dont have enought time to write here, I will try to put more pictures.


    escrevi c sono,talvez n esteja mto certo :P
    bjoss

    ResponderExcluir